Your privacy is important to Holmes Street Publishing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Holmes Street Publishing collects, and the ways in which Holmes Street Publishing uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
This document is based on a free Contractology privacy statement form available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supplies a wide variety of commercial legal documents such as precedent referral contracts.
Personal information collection
Holmes Street Publishing may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, address, credit card information, email address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and any other information that you send to Holmes Street Publishing.
Using personal information
Holmes Street Publishing may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- and send you marketing communications.
Where Holmes Street Publishing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Holmes Street Publishing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Holmes Street Publishing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Holmes Street Publishing will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Holmes Street Publishing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Holmes Street Publishing
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Holmes Street Publishing, 2807 Holmes St., Kansas City, MO 64109
If you have signed up for Holmes Street Publishing’s email list, you have “opted in” and agree to receive news of new products and updates periodically. If you have not signed up for Holmes Street Publishing’s email list, your name or email list will not be used to contact you, except to notify you of an order that you have placed. Holmes Street Publishing will never share or sell your name and email address to another company for marketing purposes.